Axel Mano 1930s shoulder bag
If you are looking for a truly unique gift for yourself, or special friend, look no further than an Axel Mano bag, designed and handmade to the highest standard in Sydney, from the same webbing used for car seatbelts, which makes it extremely strong, yet supple and soft, in the most glorious range of jewel colours.
These pieces are stand out conversation starters, that make a very clear statement about your style. Versatile enough for weekends, travel and evening wear and the ultimate in upcycled materials.
This item qualifies for free delivery, Australia wide.
Axel Mano 1930s Shoulder Bag Details:
- Fabric: woven seatbelt webbing, made in Australia.
- Size: 15cms (height) x 25cms (width) x 2cms (depth)
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Zip closure, metal fittings sourced in Italy.
- Interior: Key clip, durable Japanese taffeta lining
- Care: Cool hand wash in mild detergent, dry flat on towel or similar.
- Designed and handmade in Sydney, Australia.